Excess fat is a problem for many and most people want to figure a way out to beat this problem. The good news is that there is a way out to end this issue and that is Coolsculpting. If you feel that you do not want to spend in a lot of money by hiring professional, then you can opt for Coolsculpting at home. Now before going into details regarding how to do Coolsculpting, let us get the basic perception about it. This technique is all about freezing the fat rather than burning it.
Unveiling the Coolsculpting concept
Coolsculpting is all about cooling a person’s skin for about one hour. When the underlying fat cells are exposed to the cooling procedure, then they are killed by this process. The area of the skin that is exposed to cooling experiences a reduction in the thickness of the fat. If Coolsculpting is continued for about three months, then 30 to 80 percent results will be visible.
How to do Coolsculpting at home
Now most people try to use ice cubes for Coolsculpting at home, but that is not an effective option because Coolsculpting requires uniform and prolonged cooling and the ice cubes cannot offer the prolonged mechanism. Secondly, the cells require a temperature of 39 degrees to 44 degrees Fahrenheit to die. The procedure done at doctor’s clinic can cost upto $2000 for single targeted part. Many people do not have time nor the budget for that. However, there is still an alternative technique that can prove to be quite useful to get the results.
Things you will need :
- Large sheets of gel pack (around 20)
- Aluminum plates
How to do it?
- You need to start by cooling your aluminium plates in the refrigerator and you can put the clamps in the freezer.
- Add glycol in water and place this mixture for the entire night in the freezer.
- Now you need to get hold of gel packs and seal them. The gel packs have to be put in the refrigerator overnight.
- The gel packs need to be placed in the glycol and water mixture for maintaining the temperature of the packs.
- The best idea is first to cover the area you are targeting with a cloth to protect it from any harm.
- Next let us explore the role of the aluminium plates. The prime purpose of the aluminium plates is to ensure that the targeted fat area is in between the plates. The idea is to let compression takes place. However, it is essential first to determine the compression level.
- Now place the gel packs on the area from where you need to lose the fat. However, make sure that the temperature is uniform.
If above procedure is not clear, please read the following paragraph from the person who performed this experiment-
Coolsculpting at home frequently asked questions
What is difference between coolsculpting at home vs coolsculpting at clinic?
Coolsculpting done under doctor’s administration is maybe little more effective then one done at home. With latest technology it is possible to have same results using at home procedures.
What is the best device for removing fat ?
No device can remove considerable fat without surgery as it removes the fat directly rather then waiting it to melt or freeze. Having said that Zeltiq is considered one of the best device you can use in order to get rid of stubborn fat. Since many people do not have time for surgery and it is also a risky option, it makes sense to opt for a machine which has minimum risks involved.
Does coolsculpting machines offered online work?
Coolsculpting is a well known concept and is backed up by lots of research. If a machine offered does what it is supposed to do then yes it can work. Make sure you read the reviews of the product before you make your purchase.
Do these machines leads to permanent fat loss ?
Although coolsculpting can reduce fat from a particular location permanently but is not a treatment for fat loss. Yes it will remove certain fat from belly region and chances of it coming back are low but still you need to make sure you have your diet in check and eating healthy. This will almost guarantee that the fat will never return.
You can always try out Coolsculpting at home. However, it is always better to get adequate information about the process before trying it out. You need to be aware of the risks associated with the procedure. The best option is that you should get the process done by a professional. The reason is that you can protect yourself from significant harm. Secondly, the expert will be having good knowledge about the procedure and will be able to manage the job without a problem.
We have listed a new quality at home cool sculpting machine on our website.
It has received great reviews from customers who tried it. If you have any questions regarding this product then feel free to contact us at email@example.com.